By accessing or using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained on Faenaria are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Account • It is the user's responsibility to create a strong password and keep that password secure from the knowledge of others.
• Members may not share accounts. This includes sharing account details with any other member.
• Faenaria does not limit the number of accounts a user may have. Faenaria classifies multiple accounts into three categories; Main, Ninja, and Mule.
• Main are primary accounts. All Mules and Ninjas will be registered under your Main account. You will only be eligible for site run events under your Main.
• Ninjas exist for the purpose of secretly running charities and events. They are the superheroes of the community. Faenaria maintains a private list of all Ninja accounts. To register on this list, please contact Aleah.
• Mule are secondary to your Main account. They must be registered publicly on the forums. This is meant to protect members from being scammed or taken advantage of. If someone is found to be using a Mule account for nefarious purposes all of their accounts will be immediately banned.
• You are responsible for any and all accounts, no matter their type. As such any warnings received are given to the user and affect all of that user’s accounts.
• Faenaria currency, pets, items, etc. may not be traded for real world currency such as USD. Nor may anyone exchange site currency, pets, items, etc. for another site’s currency where they allow the practice of selling/trading for USD. (e.g. Second Life).
Code of Conduct • You may not use Faenaria for unlawful purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, posting and promoting illegal content.
• You may not post unsolicited advertising.
• Distributing material which may cause harm to Faenaria or its users is not permitted. This includes programs designed to damage, disrupt, or allow unauthorized access to user accounts.
• Do not publish your sensitive information or the information of others.
• Harassment of other users is not permitted. This includes abusive language, spamming, or encouraging other users to target an individual by proxy.
• Comments that are abusive, aggressive, personally insulting, or threatening are not permitted.
• Pornography of any kind is not permitted. This includes written or visual.
• Excessive violence and/or gore is not permitted. This includes written or visual.
• Please exercise proper grammar and punctuation when posting and sending private messages. Excessive chatspeak is strictly forbidden!
• Faenaria is an English speaking community and therefore we do not allow posts in foreign languages. However, we have set up a thread for grammar assistance for those who are not entirely comfortable posting in English. Grammar Corner
• When using custom font colors please be mindful of how they appear on the page. Pale or bright font on a white or otherwise light background may make the text hard to read. This also includes, font size, font style, formatting, and the use of images. If you are found disregarding this rule a member of staff will contact you and request that you fix it.
• Your signature may have at most 10 lines. Images larger than 600x400 pixels will be displayed as links instead. Total signature height should not exceed 400px. Content beyond this height will not be displayed.
• There will be no flaming, name calling, or other forms of bashing on this website for any reason including, but not limited to; race, sexual orientation, religious views, political views, etc. Everyone will be treated with common courtesy and respect or those violating this rule will be banned immediately.
• We allow the discussion of politics, religion, and other sensitive subjects, however we do not allow proselytizing, campaigning, aggressive and derogatory language, flaming or personal attacks on others for their beliefs or way of life. Anyone who cannot discuss controversial topics in a mature manner will be banned from doing so.
• Posting or private messaging that is sexually explicit, derogatory, or racist in the form of pictures, videos, audio, text or links is strictly forbidden!
• Spam is prohibited on the forums or private messages. This means double posting is not allowed except if you are setting up an event, sale, or something of a similar nature where multiple posts on the first page are required for record keeping. There is also an exception for bumping as detailed below.
• You may bump a thread once every 24 hours or if it falls off the first page you may bump it so that it returns to the first page.
• Negative remarks toward the artists will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with one of our staff members, please, reach out to their supervisor and politely inform them of your issue. If you have a problem with an order, then contact the artist who handled it. They will do their best to fix any mistakes.
• Stealing the artwork (claiming their work as your own) of other members is not permitted! Art theft will be dealt with very strictly.
Copyright All of the contents and elements of Faenaria, unless otherwise stated, are copyrighted by Faenaria. This includes user-submitted suggestions and custom designs (also known as Color Your Own or CYO).
Selling Faenaria related artwork or products for real world currency is not permitted. You may display fan art on your website, but must provide a link to Faenaria on the image or visible text along with the image.
Items based on media character (movies, books, video games, etc.) are permitted to staff only. Staff are given special items to thank them for their hard work, they do not purchase these services. Faenaria makes no claims to the likeness of media characters and as such all media characters belong to their respective trademark and/or copyright holders.
Legal Age Faenaria is offered and available only to users meeting the minimum legal age to provide their own consent to data processing, collection, and use (e.g., at least 13 years of age in the US and at least 13 to 16 years of age in the EU, depending on the country). If you do not meet the minimum legal age, please discontinue using Faenaria immediately. By using or attempting to use Faenaria, you certify that you are at least the minimum age. If you are found to be under the minimum age, your account will be terminated without notice.
Furthermore, Faenaria may at times release content of a more mature nature. Faenaria is not recommended to anyone under the age of 16. All content will remain below an R rating.
Naming Our existing rules on profane, derogatory, and vulgar content, etc. apply to all names, including but not limited to: usernames, pet names, and character names.
At this time, Faenaria does not support username changes. In the future it may be possible for users to change their names.
Personal Fundraising Sites As Faenaria cannot guarantee or verify the legitimacy of any given external fundraiser, crowd-funding and similar fundraising sites are not allowed (i.e. Kickstarter, GoFundMe, etc.) Do not post links to campaigns or offer to share them via private message. This is meant to protect our community from any possible scams.
Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Faenaria for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. The downloading of PSD files is limited to personal, non-commercial use to allow users to create custom designs for upload to the Faenaria website.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. Under this license you may not use the materials for any commercial purpose, remove any copyright, or transfer the materials to another person.
Virtual Currency Purchases Faenaria includes a feature that allows users to purchase virtual currency and digital goods. These digital purchases are for the use of items on Faenaria and do not grant ownership or copyright of said items.
All sales are final and non-refundable. Users who attempt to issue a Paypal chargeback on digital purchases will have their account suspended.